Kiss YouTube offers the easiest way for downloading video clips from YouTube. To download and save a YouTube video clip, just add the word “kiss” to the video URL in your browser address bar and hit enter. And then click on the download link provided to save the video to your computer.
Youtubeloader firefox plugin is a Greasemonkey script, which adds a Download link below the YouTube video.
Videodownloadx.com doesn’t have a lot of options, but it’s simple, and it works. It also enables you to share the YouTube video with your friends via e-mail. Unfortunately, all the files are called get_video, and you have to add the .flv extension manually.
4. is another simple site. No hassle, works not only for YouTube movies but for a number of other sites, including Google Video, MySpace Video, DailyMotion and others. Again, you have to add the .flv extension by hand.
YouTube Catcher allows you to download YouTube videos easy and fast. It also offers an FLV player to watch the videos on the PC.
6. both downloading videos and converting them into DivX avi, mov, mp4, 3gp, or mp3 (for audio only) formats. The conversion works well enough, but sometimes results in slightly choppy playback.
7. is very similar to KeepVid, but supports even more video sharing sites, and it’s also available as a Firefox extension. Just like with KeepVid, all downloads are in .flv format.
8. separates itself from the crowd by enabling you to search as well as download YouTube files. Options are scarce, but it works.
9. is another simple site that works with YouTube, Google Video, MySpace and Break.com. Besides the download function, the site also sports a top list of most viewed videos.
10. is an online file format conversion site which can do a lot more than just converting YouTube videos to another format and downloading them to your hard drive, but it’s doing a great job so we had to include it here.